Introducing our new eco jewellery packaging. The paper and cardboard used in the production of the jewellery box, are 100% eco friendly and FSC certified. With a black (eco friendly) insert that really showcases your chosen piece.
Alongside your gift box, you will also receive a polishing cloth, a care card with instructions on how to keep your jewellery looking beautiful and a stunning Myleti gift bag (eco friendly, FSC certified).
We can also add a handwritten note if you are sending your gift direct to your recipient. Just leave your message to include in the 'gift message' box at the checkout.
There is still 1st class free delivery included with every gift box purchased.
Sustainably Handmade & Recycled
Sustainably Handmade & Recycled
Every piece of Myleti Jewellery is individually handmade in England using sustainable methods and recycled metals.
Your order will arrive gift wrapped. I only use 100% recycled and recyclable packaging. No plastics.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Sterling Silver items are usually shipped 3-5 working days after purchase and gold vermeil items usually ship 5-10 working days after purchase. But please read each individual listing carefully as this may vary.
- If you have ordered 'made to order', such as personalised designs and all rings, they can be up to 10 working days dispatch time. Please carefully read each individual product description page for any dispatch details.
- I offer Free UK Royal Mail 'Signed For', 2nd class delivery on all orders (excluding the Channel Islands).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Dispatch times are still 3-5 or 5-10 working days (depending on the information in the listing) even if postage is upgraded.
Royal Mail 2nd class (recorded signed for, 2-3 working days) - free
R.M 1st class (recorded signed for, 1-2 working days) - £1.50
R.M Special delivery (guaranteed to arrive the follwing day before 1pm) - £5.00.
Please ensure to read my returns policy at the 'quick links' footer on the homepage.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused and in all of its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. We do not accept any returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons - see below for further non returnable items.
Please read the REFUND POLICY information in the footer of this website on how to start processing a return.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
We do not accept returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons (unless there is a fault). We also do not accept returns on customised / made to order pieces including all rings.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We want your Myleti jewellery pieces to last, so here are some top tips to maximise their longevity and keep them looking beautiful;
- Remove jewellery prior to exercising, washing your hands, bathing, showering, cleaning and going to bed.
- Apply beauty products, lotions and perfumes before wearing your jewellery.
- Polishing cloths can be used on sterling silver, gold vermeil and gold filled. Only polish lightly on any plated areas (gold vermeil) to ensure not to wear away the plating.
- Store in a cool dry place. I recommend that you store your pieces individually in the cotton pouches provided to you with every order, as silver in particular will begin to tarnish in sunlight and air.
At Myleti we craft our designs in sterling silver, gold vermeil and gold filled. They are very safe for anyone who is prone to jewellery allergies.
Here is an explanation to the qualities we offer:
- Sterling Silver - All of the silver we use is of a high quality and sourced only from verified British companies. We try to use as much 'Eco Silver' as possible, which is just as premium and is still classified as sterling.
- We do not use 'gold plate'. You will often see in high street brands the term 'gold plated' used a lot. This means that there will be a base metal used of either brass or copper, which has then been plated on the surface with a very thin layer of gold (under 0.25 microns). It is known as 'flash plating' and will wear very easily and quickly.
- Gold Vermeil - We use this finish a lot in our jewellery. It has a base of solid sterling silver, which has then been coated with a thick layer of 18k gold (2.5 microns for for all pendants and earrings etc. 3 microns for rings, to ensure the plating lasts). It is very safe for sensitive skin and ears.
- Gold Filled - This is actually more valuable than gold vermeil. It contains a very thick layer of 10k gold on the outside of a brass or copper core. The way the gold is bonded, makes it very durable and the next best thing to solid gold, but without the high price tag. It is also very safe for sensitive skin.
Cross Section Of The Gold Terminologies