SIZING AND HALLMARKING
At Myleti we think that when it comes to pendant necklaces more is more! So layer them up for a stunning look that can take you from day to night.
Our necklaces come in varying lengths which means you can layer your favourites together for a gorgeous unique look that’s personal to you.
Worn together or alone, each of our necklaces has been thoughtfully designed to sit in an ultra flattering position and work with a variety of necklines and outfits, just mix and match to find your ultimate combo!
- 16” is the shortest chain we offer and sits beautifully in the little nook in your chest
- 18” is our most popular length and is super flattering and works perfectly with a V or open neckline
- 20” makes a long and luxurious statement and is perfect for also wearing over high neck jumpers or tops.
If you require a different length of chain, please do get in touch before purchase and I will do my best to help you.
The majority of all the rings I make are 'made to order' for your exact ring size. If you are unsure of your ring size, then the easiest and most accurate way of measuring you finger is to purchase a ring sizer. You can buy these for under £2.00 online and they are a handy tool to keep forever.
Click below to see one:
- I follow the UK regulations for hallmarking and I ensure that any sterling silver/gold vermeil pieces weighing over 7.78g are hallmarked.
- If they are under 7.78g, they will not be hallmarked.
- Gold filled does not require hallmarking.
- Solid gold pieces weighing over 1g have to be hallmarked.